High shear counter-current mixers from Lancaster Products simply employ the most effective mixing technology available.
- Game Changing Mixing Technology
- Materials Processing
- Performance Features
- The Most Effective Mixing Technology
Lancaster Products’ high shear industrial mixers feature one-step pelletizing/granulating systems that produce increased yields with a much higher throughput, and better mixing productivity. Our world-class mixing equipment is rugged and dependable and can be used for a wide array of diverse mixing and pelletizing applications.
- Mix and pelletize in one machine and one process
Homogenize powdered materials of different densities quicker and more effectively
Create homogeneous pellets that consistently deliver precise ingredient formulations
Deliver pellet size range tight tolerances and higher yields than possible with most other machinery
Alter the pellet size range from batch to batch with no changes to formulation or equipment to create products for different markets
We make high-throughput industrial mixing machines for customers in industries as diverse as ceramics, glass, refractories and proppants. Our engineers and manufacturing team design, build, and support high-throughput material processing equipment to your specific requirements.
Lancaster Products combines decades of mixing experience, working across multiple industries, with the finest granulating and pelletizing mixer technology.
Our line of high shear counter-current mixers can:
- Mix and pelletize in the same operation, supplanting the need for multiple pieces of mixing and pelletizing equipment in a process
- Rapidly homogenize multiple minor ingredients with majors in a mix resulting in higher quality products and reduced reaction times
- Mix and granulate bulk material in a variety of industries including building materials, high performance ceramics, fertilizers, flat panel glass, refractory and recycling of waste materials.
All in ONE Machines – For Blending, Pelletizing, Granulating, Slurrying, Dissolving, De-Dusting and Reacting
- Faster Mixing
- Less Additives
- No Dead Zones
- Continual Material Removal
- Works with a Variety of Materials
- Variable Speeds