Transform your Granulation Process
with One Step Mix-Pelletizing
High Shear Counter-Current Mixing Technology: improve mixing productivity, reduce mix times and increase yields
Lancaster Products High-Performance Mixing and Pelletizing Machines provide one-step convenience for a wide range of application options.
High Shear Mixer
Continuous Batch Processing
Transform your Mixing
We produce the most efficient and effective mixing technology available today: high shear counter-current mixing – yielding higher throughput, more homogenous outputs and the flexibility of a one-step granulation and pelletization machine.
GAME CHANGING MIXING TECHNOLOGY
ONE STEP PELLETIZING/ GRANULATING SYSTEMS
- Increased yields, much higher throughput, and better mixing productivity
- Diverse mixing and pelletizing applications
- Rugged, dependable, and world-class equipment
- Homogenize powdered materials of different densities quicker and more effectively
- Create homogeneous pellets that consistently deliver precise ingredient formulations
- Deliver pellet size range tight tolerances and higher yields than possible with most other machinery
- Alter the pellet size range from batch to batch with no changes to formulation or equipment to create products for different markets
OUR LATEST NEWS AND BLOG
LANCASTER PRODUCTS HIGH SHEAR MIXER FEATURES
Lancaster Products combines decades of mixing experience, working across multiple industries, with the finest granulating and pelletizing mixer technology.
Our line of high shear counter-current mixers can:
- Mix and pelletize in the same operation, supplanting the need for multiple pieces of mixing and pelletizing equipment in a process.
- Rapidly homogenize multiple ingredients with majors in a mix resulting in higher quality products and reduced reaction times.
- Mix and granulate bulk material in a variety of industries including building materials, high performance ceramics, fertilizers, flat panel glass, refractory and recycling of waste materials.
KEY BENEFITS OF OUR TECHNOLOGY
- All in ONE Machines – For blending, Pelletizing, granulating, Slurrying, Dissolving, De-Dusting and Reacting.
- Faster Mixing
- Less Additives
- No Dead Zones
- Continual Material Removal
- Works with a Variety of Materials
- Variable Speeds
We make high-throughput industrial mixing machines for customers in industries as diverse as ceramics, glass, refractories, and proppants. Our engineers and manufacturing team design, build and support our line of high-throughput material processing equipment to your specific requirements.
Lancaster Products will be exhibiting at the Ceramics Expo Conference & Exhibition from August 30 – September 1, 2021 at the Huntington Convention Center, in Cleveland, Ohio and we’d love to see you there!
Be our guest….Lancaster Products will be exhibiting at the Powder & Bulk Solids Conference & Exhibition, from August 24-26, 2021 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Chicago, IL and we’d love to meet you there!