Lancaster Products High-Performance Mixing and Pelletizing Machines provide one-step convenience for a wide range of application options.
High Shear Mixer
High Shear Mixing Results
Transform your Mixing
We produce the most efficient and effective mixing technology available today: high shear counter-current mixing – yielding higher throughput, more homogenous outputs and the flexibility of a one-step granulation and pelletization machine.
GAME CHANGING MIXING TECHNOLOGY
ONE STEP PELLETIZING/ GRANULATING SYSTEMS
- Increased yields, much higher throughput, and better mixing productivity
- Diverse mixing and pelletizing applications
- Rugged, dependable, and world-class equipment
- Homogenize powdered materials of different densities quicker and more effectively
- Create homogeneous pellets that consistently deliver precise ingredient formulations
- Deliver pellet size range tight tolerances and higher yields than possible with most other machinery
- Alter the pellet size range from batch to batch with no changes to formulation or equipment to create products for different markets
OUR LATEST NEWS AND BLOG
LANCASTER PRODUCTS HIGH SHEAR MIXER FEATURES
Lancaster Products combines decades of mixing experience, working across multiple industries, with the finest granulating and pelletizing mixer technology.
Our line of high shear counter-current mixers can:
- Mix and pelletize in the same operation, supplanting the need for multiple pieces of mixing and pelletizing equipment in a process.
- Rapidly homogenize multiple ingredients with majors in a mix resulting in higher quality products and reduced reaction times.
- Mix and granulate bulk material in a variety of industries including building materials, high performance ceramics, fertilizers, flat panel glass, refractory and recycling of waste materials.
KEY BENEFITS OF OUR TECHNOLOGY
- All in ONE Machines – For blending, Pelletizing, granulating, Slurrying, Dissolving, De-Dusting and Reacting.
- Faster Mixing
- Less Additives
- No Dead Zones
- Continual Material Removal
- Works with a Variety of Materials
- Variable Speeds
We make high-throughput industrial mixing machines for customers in industries as diverse as ceramics, glass, refractories, and proppants. Our engineers and manufacturing team design, build and support our line of high-throughput material processing equipment to your specific requirements.
Since the introduction of the original K-series mixer in 1986, Lancaster Products High Shear Mixers have been designed to produce the best mixing and pelletizing results for our customers. Lancaster Mixers superior performance is due to our multi-tool configuration, counter current mixing action and variable tooling speed capability. Multi Tool Configuration Lancaster Mixers can be configured with three independent variable speed mixing tools: the mixing rotor, the plow and the rotating pan. These three tools work in concert to provide the best mixing results. The primary mixing tool is the high-speed rotor. The plow and rotating pan both work to move material into the main rotor’s path. The three mixing tools are so efficient at mixing, there are no dead spots inside of the mixing cavity and every piece of material passes through the mixing rotor every few seconds. Additionally, a sidewall scraper is positioned against the pan sides to prevent caking and buildup of material on the pan itself.read more
We are very thankful for all the positive feedback we’ve received over the past 30 years of enhancing materials processing projects for our clients with our high shear mixers. So, we decided to highlight some of the reasons our customers choose to partner with Lancaster Products to optimize their industrial mixing and pelletizing processes.read more
- Practical Machine Design
- Easy Maintenance
- Easy Clean Out
- Low Total Cost of Ownership