Lancaster Products High-Performance Mixing and Pelletizing Machines provide one-step convenience for a wide range of application options.
High Shear Mixer
High Shear Mixing Results
Transform your Mixing
We produce the most efficient and effective mixing technology available today: high shear counter-current mixing – yielding higher throughput, more homogenous outputs and the flexibility of a one-step granulation and pelletization machine.
GAME CHANGING MIXING TECHNOLOGY
ONE STEP PELLETIZING/ GRANULATING SYSTEMS
- Increased yields, much higher throughput, and better mixing productivity
- Diverse mixing and pelletizing applications
- Rugged, dependable, and world-class equipment
- Homogenize powdered materials of different densities quicker and more effectively
- Create homogeneous pellets that consistently deliver precise ingredient formulations
- Deliver pellet size range tight tolerances and higher yields than possible with most other machinery
- Alter the pellet size range from batch to batch with no changes to formulation or equipment to create products for different markets
OUR LATEST NEWS AND BLOG
LANCASTER PRODUCTS HIGH SHEAR MIXER FEATURES
Lancaster Products combines decades of mixing experience, working across multiple industries, with the finest granulating and pelletizing mixer technology.
Our line of high shear counter-current mixers can:
- Mix and pelletize in the same operation, supplanting the need for multiple pieces of mixing and pelletizing equipment in a process.
- Rapidly homogenize multiple ingredients with majors in a mix resulting in higher quality products and reduced reaction times.
- Mix and granulate bulk material in a variety of industries including building materials, high performance ceramics, fertilizers, flat panel glass, refractory and recycling of waste materials.
KEY BENEFITS OF OUR TECHNOLOGY
- All in ONE Machines – For blending, Pelletizing, granulating, Slurrying, Dissolving, De-Dusting and Reacting.
- Faster Mixing
- Less Additives
- No Dead Zones
- Continual Material Removal
- Works with a Variety of Materials
- Variable Speeds
We make high-throughput industrial mixing machines for customers in industries as diverse as ceramics, glass, refractories, and proppants. Our engineers and manufacturing team design, build and support our line of high-throughput material processing equipment to your specific requirements.
High Shear mixers are used in a wide variety of applications in many different industries. Finding the right blend and being able to produce the same mix consistently is the key to success at Highwater Clays, a clay and glaze supplier to the arts & crafts industry. The company has two locations with the main production center located in Ashville, North Carolina. Highwater Clays produces a wide range of clay bodies using fireclays, ball clays, kaolin, and stoneware clays. All the clay bodies consist of complex compositions and must be mixed into one reliable consistency.
We are excited to announce several recent improvements to the design of our low shear mixer product line. These mixers are often pushed beyond the limits of other mixers due to their widespread use in mixing dusty, abrasive, corrosive, highly viscous or explosive materials. The enhancements listed below were designed to improve the performance of our low shear mixers and to minimize maintenance and repair costs, which lowers the overall lifetime cost of ownership for our clients.
- Split drivetrain: pan and tooling on separate drives
The counter-rotating pan and tooling are now operating on separate drives allowing for individual control of tool and pan speeds. This simple split drive design provides increased flexibility to customize mixing recipes for different materials as compared to a single vertical shaft. Maintenance and trouble- shooting of issues relating to the pan or tooling also become easier.