Transform your Granulation Process
with One Step Mix-Pelletizing
High Shear Counter-Current Mixing Technology: improve mixing productivity, reduce mix times and increase yields
Lancaster Products High-Performance Mixing and Pelletizing Machines provide one-step convenience for a wide range of application options.
High Shear Mixer
Continuous Batch Processing
Transform your Mixing
We produce the most efficient and effective mixing technology available today: high shear counter-current mixing – yielding higher throughput, more homogenous outputs and the flexibility of a one-step granulation and pelletization machine.
GAME CHANGING MIXING TECHNOLOGY
ONE STEP PELLETIZING/ GRANULATING SYSTEMS
- Increased yields, much higher throughput, and better mixing productivity
- Diverse mixing and pelletizing applications
- Rugged, dependable, and world-class equipment
- Homogenize powdered materials of different densities quicker and more effectively
- Create homogeneous pellets that consistently deliver precise ingredient formulations
- Deliver pellet size range tight tolerances and higher yields than possible with most other machinery
- Alter the pellet size range from batch to batch with no changes to formulation or equipment to create products for different markets
OUR LATEST NEWS AND BLOG
LANCASTER PRODUCTS HIGH SHEAR MIXER FEATURES
Lancaster Products combines decades of mixing experience, working across multiple industries, with the finest granulating and pelletizing mixer technology.
Our line of high shear counter-current mixers can:
- Mix and pelletize in the same operation, supplanting the need for multiple pieces of mixing and pelletizing equipment in a process.
- Rapidly homogenize multiple ingredients with majors in a mix resulting in higher quality products and reduced reaction times.
- Mix and granulate bulk material in a variety of industries including building materials, high performance ceramics, fertilizers, flat panel glass, refractory and recycling of waste materials.
KEY BENEFITS OF OUR TECHNOLOGY
- All in ONE Machines – For blending, Pelletizing, granulating, Slurrying, Dissolving, De-Dusting and Reacting.
- Faster Mixing
- Less Additives
- No Dead Zones
- Continual Material Removal
- Works with a Variety of Materials
- Variable Speeds
We make high-throughput industrial mixing machines for customers in industries as diverse as ceramics, glass, refractories, and proppants. Our engineers and manufacturing team design, build and support our line of high-throughput material processing equipment to your specific requirements.
920 Mechanic Street
Lebanon, PA 17046
Toll Free: 800.447.7351
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This is the third video in our lab and testing series. The Lancaster Products Lab is equipped with a production-sized K4 mixer to test and optimize mix recipes at full scale. In this video, we are testing a clay type of material for pelletization.
The K4 mixer introduces a third tool, the low-speed plow, which, along with the rotating pan, transports material to the high-speed rotor. You can see how the high shear counter-current movement creates a rolling action which agglomerates the materials into pellets. The K4 mixer has a bottom discharge; the plow allows for the rapid and complete evacuation of the mixing cavity. After the mixer is fully evacuated, the bottom discharge closes, and reseals ready for the next batch.
This is the second video in our lab and testing series. The Lancaster Products lab is equipped with a small production-sized K3 mixer to test and optimize mix recipes at a prototyping scale. In this video, we are testing a clay type of material for pelletization.
Looking inside of the mixing cavity, you see the counter-current mixing action. The pan rotates clockwise, and the high shear mixing tool spins counterclockwise. The mixing pan actively transports material to the primary mixing tool. Slowing the action down gives us a good view of how the Lancaster mixing action creates a tumbling that promotes agglomeration by rolling the particles much the same way as a snowball growing larger by rolling down a hill.