Transform your Granulation Process
with One Step Mix-Pelletizing
High Shear Counter-Current Mixing Technology: improve mixing productivity, reduce mix times and increase yields
Lancaster Products High-Performance Mixing and Pelletizing Machines provide one-step convenience for a wide range of application options.
High Shear Mixer
Continuous Batch Processing
Transform your Mixing
We produce the most efficient and effective mixing technology available today: high shear counter-current mixing – yielding higher throughput, more homogenous outputs and the flexibility of a one-step granulation and pelletization machine.
GAME CHANGING MIXING TECHNOLOGY
ONE STEP PELLETIZING/ GRANULATING SYSTEMS
- Increased yields, much higher throughput, and better mixing productivity
- Diverse mixing and pelletizing applications
- Rugged, dependable, and world-class equipment
- Homogenize powdered materials of different densities quicker and more effectively
- Create homogeneous pellets that consistently deliver precise ingredient formulations
- Deliver pellet size range tight tolerances and higher yields than possible with most other machinery
- Alter the pellet size range from batch to batch with no changes to formulation or equipment to create products for different markets
OUR LATEST NEWS AND BLOG
LANCASTER PRODUCTS HIGH SHEAR MIXER FEATURES
Lancaster Products combines decades of mixing experience, working across multiple industries, with the finest granulating and pelletizing mixer technology.
Our line of high shear counter-current mixers can:
- Mix and pelletize in the same operation, supplanting the need for multiple pieces of mixing and pelletizing equipment in a process.
- Rapidly homogenize multiple ingredients with majors in a mix resulting in higher quality products and reduced reaction times.
- Mix and granulate bulk material in a variety of industries including building materials, high performance ceramics, fertilizers, flat panel glass, refractory and recycling of waste materials.
KEY BENEFITS OF OUR TECHNOLOGY
- All in ONE Machines – For blending, Pelletizing, granulating, Slurrying, Dissolving, De-Dusting and Reacting.
- Faster Mixing
- Less Additives
- No Dead Zones
- Continual Material Removal
- Works with a Variety of Materials
- Variable Speeds
We make high-throughput industrial mixing machines for customers in industries as diverse as ceramics, glass, refractories, and proppants. Our engineers and manufacturing team design, build and support our line of high-throughput material processing equipment to your specific requirements.
920 Mechanic Street
Lebanon, PA 17046
Toll Free: 800.447.7351
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Lancaster Products is dedicated to optimizing our customers’ mixing processes and recipes. This 3 part video series will focus on our on-site lab and testing capabilities. In this first video, we demonstrate proof of concept testing with a chicken litter material for a fertilizer product.
We use our K1 lab mixer during these initial tests. We load the K1 mixer with the test material and then program the steps and feeds. After the mixer begins, we add a liquid binder to it to allow the material to agglomerate into granules or larger pellets.
Rotary table feeders act as a critical piece of equipment in Lancaster Mixers continuous batch processing lines. They provide a mechanical conduit to continuously meter and feed materials from each batch of material processed to the next process in line. The cone and cylinder over the table is used as a surge hopper to temporarily store the material batch while the table feeder continuously discharges the material. Their role may seem simple compared to the processing equipment they’re connected to, but is significant to maintaining continuous throughput and ensuring overall system performance.
Lancaster Products’ high shear mixers process materials in batches which allows for tight control over the physical properties of the end product and thus, higher on-size, homogeneous yields. Most batches are processed completely and ready for discharge in a matter of minutes. By positioning a Lancaster rotary table feeder under the mixer’s discharge chute and feeding product downstream to the next piece of equipment, the batch processing is converted to a continuous process.