Lancaster Products has partnered with First National Bank Commercial Leasing (FNB) to offer flexible financing terms on Lancaster Mixers and equipment. We can structure a variety of options for installment payments, capital leases, operating leases or rent to own. Defer large capital outlays and spread payments over several years. For equipment purchases less than $250,000 we have a one page application and same day approval. Purchases greater than $250,000 require an application and underwriting process. Lancaster Products and FNB will work with you to create financing options that meets your company’s needs.
- Maintain cash: Equipment financing is a source of funding that lets you hold onto your cash, or working capital, so it can be used for other areas of your business, such as expansion, improvements, marketing or R&D.
- Turn capital expenses into an operating expense: Most companies generate revenue and profits by operating machinery, not by owning it. Avoid large upfront payment and have steady predictable cash flows to match revenue generated from the equipment.
- Equipment buyback or trade in options: Stay on the forefront of equipment advances. Flexibility to upgrade equipment as your company grows. Trade in and monetize under-utilized equipment
- Product Costing: Helps in determining net cost of processed goods down to lowest common unit (cost per batch, cost per pound, etc)
- Tax Advantages: Lease payments may be fully deductible from taxable income, depending on the type of lease you select. Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment financed during the tax year. That means that if you lease a piece of qualifying equipment, you can deduct the purchase price from your income, reducing your tax liability.
Leasing provides a valuable alternative to disrupting cash flow or increasing line of credit balances in order to purchase equipment. Our leasing program also offers:
- 100% Financing
- Competitive Rates and Flexible Terms
- Potential Tax Advantages (Section 179 depreciation deduction)
- Lower Payment Structures
Whether it’s time to replace outdated equipment, or to expand your existing business, Lancaster Products and FNB are interested in tailoring a lease program to meet your unique needs. We offer a wide range of leasing solutions, including:
- TRAC (Terminal rental Adjustment Clause) Lease
- Tax Exempt Lease
- FMV (Fair Market Value) Lease
- Residual Programs
- Lease Lines of Credit
- Master Lease
- Equipment Insurance
Our flexible and creative payment plans are designed to meet your specific business needs. Options include:
- Seasonal Skip Payments
- Annual, Semi-Annual and Quarterly Payments
- 30, 60, 90 Day Deferred First Payment
- Customized Payment
Contact us today to discuss financing options for equipment.